Apr 18, 2012

A day will come, and I will say

One day my grand daughter will ask me, what was my turning point
And I will say this to her

I looked at people in the face and told them who I am
I stared in to their eyes and dint shake or tremble, I stated what I believed was right and true.

I stood for what I believed in, not afraid to loose to gain some more
to take a step of faith and take a risk



One day ,my daughter will ask me why I didn't fight some battles
Ill tell her some battles are already won, some are already lost
So choose which ones to fight,not all of them are worth fighting.

One day, I will tell her I was not intemidated, you shouldn't be too
I was never a doormat, you shouldn't be too

One day i'l have to account for my life, and il be proud to say
there was this one time I stood for what I believed in
I stood for a course

2 comments: