Jul 24, 2012

The one that motivates me to write love

I write poems, yes I do
Never poems of love

I write pain, I write disappointment
I write life, I write me

But, more than once, this man
This man causes words 

Soft words, words so gentle
I do not understand

I write, and write
I rhyme, I rhyme, I rhyme love

I get in to a world of mellow
I find myself sinking in words

I ask myself what am I doing
Never have I drowned me in my words

A captive to words
Crap what am I doing, writing love

Writing emotions
Writing thought

Not fighting
Not struggling

Crap am writing love
your Joking right

Can't be me
It must be the one who motivates words.

I don't know how he does it
He just exists.

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful.
    so amazing.
    I love this.
    My goodness, so simple yet so deep and true and heart-warming!ah I just love it! so so beautiful Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaw thanks MOMO :), you made me feel so good about it. thaaaaaaaaaaanks :)))))

      Delete